Please read all the details below carefully.
This kit is for the Summer Sweetness pattern, part of the Mosaic Knitting workshop running during the 2021 Edmonton Fibre Frolic by designer Cynthia Dorrough of High Contrast Knits & Design. The pattern is not included with your yarn purchase -workshop attendees will receive an emailed copy of the pattern prior to the workshop.
There are three different ordering options available to accommodate both those who are local, and those who need their kit shipped.
Three ways to get your kit:
- Shipped: As we are getting closer to the event on May 29, the kit may not arrive in time for the workshop (however you still have access to the workshop for 30 days after). Shipping times may be longer for those who are outside of Canada.
- Local Pickup, Sherwood Park, AB: Order deadline May 21, 2021. Pick up until May 27, 2021. Please select local pickup at check-out!
- Consolidated Pickup: Order deadline June 5, 2021. This kit is for those who will pick up at the consolidated pickup time on June 12, 2021, organized by the Edmonton Fibre Frolic. Please select local pickup at check-out!
You have the choice of berry colour, background colour, and can choose to add a mini skein of De-Vine Green for the three colour option if you wish. Two-colour options are $24, three-colour options are $30. Kits are limited, so order early to avoid disappointment.
The berry colour and background colour are each 40 grams/ 130 meters per skein. The optional De-Vine Green mini skein is 20 grams/ 65 meters. All skeins are twisted together to look like one larger skein.
This kit is dyed on Salisbury Sock, 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Nylon. This blend is soft but strong enough for socks or sweaters where there may be areas of higher wear. Wash by hand, lay flat to dry.
- Are shipping times guaranteed? Unfortunately, once we have sent your order, the delivery time is out of our hands, which is why we have set aside two weeks for delivery. Due to Covid-19, most carriers have suspended delivery guarantees. We will begin shipping out as soon as orders are ready, not waiting until the deadline. The earlier you order, the sooner it will be sent out. We also suggest choosing a trackable delivery option so that you can see when it is arriving.
- I need to have the kit shipped but I missed the deadline. Can I still order? Absolutely! Just be aware that you may not get your kit until after the workshop date.
I can pick up locally, and don't plan to attend the Consolidated Pickup event, but I missed the order deadline. Can I still order? Of course! Just be aware that you may not get your kit until after the workshop date.
- My favourite colour options are sold out, will more kits be made? Yes, we will be replenishing kits as they run low, however, order deadlines may pass before the next batch is ready. You can send us an email to see when inventory will be updated or check back in a few days.
- Will the pattern be included in the kit? Workshop participants will be emailed a copy of the pattern before the workshop begins. If you are not participating in the workshop, you will need to purchase the pattern separately (links will be provided in the product description once the pattern is available to everyone).
- Can I buy the kit now even if I'm not signed up for the workshop? The pattern will not be available to you until it is available to the general public, so we suggest waiting until then, when it will be a regularly stocked product.
- I'm attending the workshop. Can I add more products to my kit order? Yes, so long as they are in-stock items, and not custom orders (see below).
- If I place a custom order for a product, will it ship/be available for pickup with my kit? No, items ordered along with a custom order are held until the custom order is ready, which may take 4-6 weeks. If you want your kit earlier, you should place the custom order separately.